She was my roommate back when I was 17. She was just 16, but she look older than her age (no offense here, diks). I thought she was snobbish; with the way she talked, and the way she swung her hand when she walked down the hallway. "Cam sombong je minah ni" was my first impression to her. That was before we were roommate.
I was wrong. She was a beautiful, yet modest girl I ever met. Plus, manje and childish. She likes biting people, regardless of where to bite. I can say that her hobby is biting people. Yeap. I once was bitten by her. On my b**t. I just didn't get it. Am I that tempting?
Needless to say, I love this girl. And she turns 21 today, February 12th 2009. And I'd like to wish her a very....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEDIKS!!!
May you have a blast.
ex-roomie,
♥ pao.

2 comments:
awwww schweet! :D
thanks didiksss!!
oh ni mesti rajin kutuk aku ni dodulu.lol.but i won't blame u, i get that all the time kot org ckp aku sombong.maybe i am sombong tp aku je tak perasan hahha.wtvr will try to change that. :)
eh pernah eh aku gigit bont*t ko? tak ingat pun? ko saje eh buat cerita nak menjatuhkan reputasi aku ngahahah
tak kisah lah.papeun love u! *wink*
oh lupe nak ckp, ebbyt pun dah 2 tahun! (2 years without having a bath, mind you)
Post a Comment