Saturday, November 6, 2010

3 groups of people

Let me say something even a child can understand.

From what I can see right now, this world could be divided into 3 groups of people, randomly. Please, this is my eyes I'm talking about. So, those 3 groups are: the kind people, the stupid people and the unkind people

I think everyone recognizes the kind people on the street. I'd say that a person is kind enough to me if he/she gives me way (on the road) or hold the door open for me. And guess what? There's NO gentleman in Malaysia. No one would hold the door open for you (unless he's YOUR butler), let alone waiting for you, lenggok-lenggok berjalan towards the door. I don't understand why Malaysians seem to rush in doing something everything. Especially on the road. It pisses me off sometimes. Ah! But they tend to procrastinate in finishing works given. 

I have no word for the stupid people. They're just there, do nothing and be stupid. It's not awesome, I tell you. Ignorance can sometimes be a bliss. Read, it's only sometimes. Not all the time. Yes, I know. I've been stupid enough to ignore my country. And now that I'm back, I'm picking up pieces and gathering information about nonsense politic shits and stuff. I'm not proud. 

So, the unkind people. Who are they if you see them from my eyes? They're the ones that go around bashing others, innocently. Yes, this too. I was being unkind to some of my friends back when I was a student. Well, that was a while ago and I should not remember that. From what I've experienced, people going around telling bad things about others are the unkind people. Don't worry, we all are. I figure we need something to comfort ourselves. And that is badmouth the others. I know, unkind, right? But I guess I understand why people tend to do this. Other than trying to make themselves feel better, they're trying their hard to get the attention from those around them. I know, sick. But again, don't worry, we all are. But one thing I don't understand is, why bother talking about things you don't like? If you hate something/someone, leave it alone. I'm not particularly referring to anyone, here. I was talking about my virtual friends in my fandom so yeah. But it's kinda related to my previous life (sounds like I have previous life). I mean, student life. 

But whoever I might be in the future, please Fauzana, don't be unkind to people. Because He is fair. You'll pay for what you've done. Maybe not now, maybe not tomorrow. Worst is when you're paid cash, if you guys know what I mean. So folks. That's it. I need a child to read this to make sure he/she understands what I'm saying. But then again, I'd set up a bad example as I used bad words. Ha hah! So, unless you're a child, you should be able to understand what I'm trying to deliver. 

Jya.

3 comments:

cant tell said...

ok i miss people bukak2kan pintu for me back in the states..even kalau kita jln lenggang kangkung pon they still wait for us kan3..sweeettttnyeeee mereka..sini mmg hampeh dow kdg2 slam the door on our face..takkan tak npk..tp takpe we dnt have to stood to that level..i did bkk pintu and hold the door to people..haha kdg2 dpt pandangan pelik..

Nur Yusof said...

I wanted to withdraw some money from cimb. And so I opened the door to enter but, a guy quickly went out and let me hold the door. A guy around my age! 4 guys went out from cimb and let me hold the door for them. Pastu buat muka budget cool, ala2 blagak muka dongak ats. Sigh, where goes all the gentlemen?

Anna said...

gonggok! i know! i miss those too. and i did hold the door for people and get shot with a weird look. damn those brats. it's a courtesy, and i don't deserve those weird look. oh well. life's fair enough. XDDD

tira, i tell you, that's the worst. worst brats. if i were you, i just let the door close without waiting for them to pass it. i know, i'm mean. there aren't gentlemen left in this country, tirs. admit it.